Are you looking for a part-time job next to your studies to create a head start for your career? Are you enthusiastic, assertive and commercially sensitive? Then we are looking for you!
We are an innovative company designing and developing information display systems, mainly for the public transport and traffic management markets. Right now we are exploring new markets abroad for our entire product portfolio – particularly focused on our product “Flexpaper“ (www.Flexpaper.nl). As a business development consultant you will strengthen our team and fast-track our ambitions. You will support our head of business development by researching new markets and prospects as well as cold calling in order to create and follow up sales leads. The first market we’re targeting is Germany, so German proficiency is required.
We’re looking for someone who’s available for around 8-12 hours per week which can be flexibly scheduled to fit your studies.
Who are we looking for?
- You’re currently following a relevant university education and have at least finished your first year
- You are assertive and commercially sensitive
- You like to work independently and have a can-do attitude
- (Near-) native proficiency of German as well as good English and/or Dutch skills
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Diverse tasks and close cooperation with an experienced Business Development Manager
- Possibilities to grow personally and professionally.
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in Hoofddorp
About Surtronic Group BV
Surtronic Group BV, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 70-360 85 59.